Yit Lee is a serial entrepreneur with successful start-up experience in key executive roles – He was the VP/GM Asia Pacific of OneChip Photonics in charge of worldwide business development and all corporate development and operational activities in Asia. Prior to OneChip, he was the VP of Asia Pacific for Ciena Networks, VP for Catena Networks, COO of Team Linux and Vestel USA.
- The company behind WordPress is closing its gorgeous San Francisco office because its employees never show up
- Amazon Isn’t the Only One at the Big E3 Gaming Convention Showing Why eSports Is Booming
- EA’s revamped EA Play at E3 focuses on streaming, sharing, and gameplay
- Could esports attract millennials to casinos?
- Romania’s indies chase the global market
- Mixer’s co-op streaming is for the pros, not dabblers like me
- You can now get a degree in eSports from a UK university
- VR startups go into cockroach mode to survive barren consumer market